At Polaris our DNA started with co-founders Edgar Hetteen, his younger brother Allan and his close friend David Johnson who had somewhere to be and no way to get there. 65 years later, you still see that drive, ingenuity, and pioneering spirit in everything we do.
Location: Wilmington, Ohio US
External Description:At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment. Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.JOB SUMMARY: Perform an array of accurate and efficient functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders in the warehouse to insure achievement of corporate and customer objectives. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Packs orders as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately
- Operates shipping system (if assigned) rapidly, efficiently, and accurately
- Receives incoming product as assigned rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. This can include loading, unloading, counting, verifying, putting away and collecting data
- Understands barcode technology and operates RF equipment as assigned
- Operates automated picking equipment, power conveyors, and forklifts as assigned
- Knowledgeable with all applicable warehouse operational and quality procedures
- Knowledgeable with all safety procedures and practices safe operation at all times
- Assists in maintaining a neat and orderly warehouse
- Consistently achieves or exceeds warehouse operational pick/pack/ship/receive volume and quality standards
- Positive attitude. Excellent time and attendance performance
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read and comprehend pick tickets, purchase orders, receiving slips, route slips and instructions.
- Must be able to do basic arithmetic; skill levels normally acquired through the completion of high school.
- Operates automated carts and other such machinery
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Prior forklift experiencepreferred
- Standard warehouse environment
- Lift, push, pull, or carry up to 35-50 lbs. individually, or 75 lbs. with a team lift
- Ability to stand/walk for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to tolerate heights up to 26 feet
- During peak operational periods overtime may be required, including weekends
We are an ambitious, resourceful, and driven workforce, which empowers us to Think Outside. Apply today! About PolarisAs the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com EEO StatementPolaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.