Mid-level industry position
E.CA offers a supportive environment to further your skills and career. Our economists / econometricians work closely with the consultancy’s managers, principals and directors on interesting and high-profile issues in numerous sectors and industries. While we always place a high value on team-based work, individual contributions are also recognised and rewarded.
- Postgraduate degree in economics, econometrics, statistics, mathematics or a related field, with a strong focus on empirical methods
- Strong empirical and econometric background is a plus
- Drive and ambition to apply and develop research skills
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent command of English
- German knowledge at minimum B1 level is advantageous
- Basic knowledge of standard statistical software, preferably Stata
Your application should include
- A cover letter and CV (including academic transcripts)
- Contact details of personal referees, if available
- Copies of selected recent publications, if applicable
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably in a PDF format (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
E.CA Economics GmbH / Schlossplatz 1 / 10178 Berlin, Germany
Learn more about us on Linkedin
E.CA Economics is one of the market-leading competition economics consultancies, advising competition authorities, law firms and companies in antitrust and regulatory proceedings. In a dynamic and international environment, the headquarter with about 35 employees is located in the heart of Berlin; other smaller offices are located in Munich (4 employees) and Brussels (10 employees). The working language in all offices is English and German. Our international team collaborates with our partner consultancy in the USA, with the faculty of ESMT Berlin, an international business school and with other affiliated experts.