Executive / senior industry position
The Lead Development Project Manager with the Agile Center of Excellence team manages the software development process while formulating strategic direction, skillful negotiation, and implementation. This associate is responsible for leading the overall definition, planning and delivery of Agile practices and adoption. This includes leading meetings with key stakeholders for each program to help make key decisions, remove obstacles, and address key Agile adoption issues. The Lead Development Project Manager is also responsible for leading and motivating the project team throughout the project, including working closely with project stakeholders, and managing project changes and challenges. Clear communication skills and an ability to work with all levels of personnel and management are essential to success in this position.
Engineering & Technology
Innovation occurs everywhere but maybe you are also looking for a purpose. Nothing is more impactful than improving the health of others. Develop cutting edge technologies that have real meaning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care, Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of scrum or agile project management work experience
- At least 5 year of experience working in a development environment
- At least 7 year of project management work experience
- Direct leadership/managerial experience or leading agile teams in HR matrix’d environment
- Experience with CA PPM, JIRA, VersionOne, or other Agile Planning tools
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time