Senior researcher / group leader
Pune, MaharashtraFull-timeIcertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.Seeking an innovative and passionate Lead Functional Consultant who will share our vision and help build strong relationships with partners.
- Drive execution of Icertis product implementations driven by service partners for enterprise customers across industries.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with various teams within Icertis as well as with partners and align with all stakeholders.
- Maintain effective relationships internally to align all stakeholder interests and drive activity.
- Participate in the scoping, scheduling and effort estimation of all requirements.
- Participate in the system configuration and deployment activities for multiple projects.
- Lead the Icertis Delivery assurance practice for individual projects.
- Review projects on a regular basis, and provide guidance to the partner teams.
- Be accountable for Partners’ implementation support .
- Work closely with partner and client project managers to ensure compliance with checkpoints.
- Facilitate interaction, manage inter-dependencies and conflict resolution among all functional teams globally.
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Contribute to the Icertis road-map through the implementation experience and active feedback from partners and customers.
- Motivate individuals and build strong, trusted relationships with partners.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for SaaS cloud-based offerings and experience with enterprise professional services and delivery.
- Exceptional business acumen and strategic understanding of the business needs.
- Highly collaborative and ability to excel in a complex, matrixed environment.
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships globally .
- Proven track record of consulting and successfully managing complex projects and implementations globally.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking on multiple levels of abstraction.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client & partner counterparts .
- Ability to work independently and across teams.
- Should be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of ethics and integrity.
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is highly preferred.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations as a functional consultant, responsible for gathering requirements, functional design and system configuration.
- Experience in a dynamic, hyper growth environment.
- Must have an Engineering degree from a reputed institute; an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.