Graduate / traineeship
Responsible for supporting Learning Management System (LMS).
- Create, build and update training items, curricula, user groups, and assignments in LMS system in accordance with department procedures
- Assign and remove curricula and training items with a user’s development plan, as required
- Maintain training content and personnel training files
- Generate tracking reports
- Filing of training documentation
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of LMS system features, limitations and processes
- Identify potential issues or gaps and ensure they are quickly communicated to management
- Other duties as assigned/required.
Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered. A minimum of 3 years Learning Management System (LMS) experience specifically with ComplianceWire.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Critical thinking skills in analyzing and exercising judgement on complex issues, guided by a thorough understanding of quality philosophy.
- Strong focus on flexibility, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, good follow-up and judgment and ability to prioritize.
- Skilled at effectively communicating department or area issues and results within and across functional areas and conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or timelines.