Mid-level industry position
As a manager you will play an important role in the project work. Your responsibilities include communication with the client as well as the guidance and support of your junior colleagues. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of challenging cases in different sectors and to simultaneously develop your career. You will be part of a highly motivated team in which your contribution will be recognised and rewarded.
As a principal you will steer and supervise the project work. In this role you will bring cutting-edge research to a case and provide a novel yet robust and balanced view of the matter. Condensing the details of the facts to their essentials is part of the exciting challenges which lies ahead.
As a principal you will also represent E.CA to the broader competition policy community, shaping E.CA’s image as a conceptual leader and trusted consultancy. Strengthening our existing client relationships as well as establishing new ones across various industry segments and countries is another step in the development of your career. You will be part of a highly motivated team in which your contribution will be recognised and rewarded.
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a relevant area, ideally in the field of competition policy or related topics
- Proven ability to manage complex research/consulting projects
- Potential to extend E.CA’s existing customer database
- A PhD or equivalent degree is advantageous
- Strong empirical/econometric background is a plus
- Excellent command of English
- German knowledge at minimum B1 level is advantageous
Your application should include
- A cover letter and CV (including academic transcripts)
- Contact details of personal referees, if available
- Copies of selected recent publications, if applicable
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably in a PDF format (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
E.CA Economics GmbH / Schlossplatz 1 / 10178 Berlin, Germany
Learn more about us on Linkedin
E.CA Economics is one of the market-leading competition economics consultancies, advising competition authorities, law firms and companies in antitrust and regulatory proceedings. In a dynamic and international environment, the headquarter with about 35 employees is located in the heart of Berlin; other smaller offices are located in Munich (4 employees) and Brussels (10 employees). The working language in all offices is English and German. Our international team collaborates with our partner consultancy in the USA, with the faculty of ESMT Berlin, an international business school and with other affiliated experts.