Executive / senior industry position
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, helps companies unlock the full business value of their contracts to increase revenue, reduce cost, accelerate cash flow and minimize risk. The adaptable, AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform quickly turns contracts from static documents into strategic assets. Today, Icertis, the analyst-validated industry leader, is used by innovative companies like Airbus, BASF, Cognizant, Daimler, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft and Sanofi across 90+ countries to manage 7.5 million contracts governing more than $1 trillion.We are rapidly growing and scaling our global business. We are looking for a strong candidate to perform revenue accounting activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8-10 years of revenue accounting experience with management level responsibilities specifically with experience managing the day-to-day revenue operations including monthly close
- Ability to problem solve and generate solutions to complex issues within the revenue accounting process
- Strong understanding of revenue process within an ERP system and the ability to identify process improvements
- Reviewing complex customer contracts for key terms (preferred)
- Ability to work cross functionally across various departments including Financing, Accounting, Professional Services and Sales Operations
- Strong communication across multiple geographies
- Deep understanding of US GAAP and ASC- 606
- CPA (or equivalent) certification (preferred).
- Own the day-to-day transactions of the revenue accounting team including reviewing revenue arrangements and owning the revenue close process
- Review customer contracts and assess revenue impact based on key terms
- Become subject matter expert for all things revenue within the ERP system
- Lead new system implementation related to or impacting the revenue recognition process
- Set up regular communication check points with members in different geographical locations
- Assist on monthly close procedures as needed including but not limited to processing orders, creating & reviewing journal entries and performing monthly reconciliations.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.