Executive / senior industry position
Sales & Marketing - Marketing
Regular - Experienced Hire
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.4 billion in 2018, employs approximately 13,100 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 42 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.Bureau van Dijk is now a Moody's Analytics company!Bureau van Dijk has been unravelling private company information for the business community for over 25 years. Our flagship product Orbis captures information on over 300 million private and publicly listed companies, with comprehensive standardized financial information on over 20 million companies for easy cross-border comparisons. Our information includes what companies do, how they’re performing, the people that run them, financial data, legal entity details, corporate hierarchies and ownership structures, M&A activity, and built-in intelligence on sanctions, PEPs and adverse data.With information on around 300 million companies we are the resource for company data. We now have 900 employees working in more than 30 offices across the globe.The Assistant Director, Demand Generation, is responsible for implementing integrated marketing campaigns for North America that generate leads, accelerate the sales cycle, and build/strengthen relationships with our clients through multiple marketing channels to ensure the successful development, delivery and maximum impact of the annual business plan. The role will lead activities that bring those strategies to life. The Assistant Director, Demand Generation will work closely with many parts of the organization, including the product strategy and sales teams to develop and execute a regional demand generation strategy. Responsibilities include:
- With limited direction, develop and execute a strategic annual business plan that includes strategy and structure for multi-channel campaigns for assigned verticals. Develop timeline and assign responsibilities; manage stakeholders to ensure all aspects, follow-up, are on track; Highlight issues that could negatively impact effectiveness and results.
- Lead and execute plans for presence at trade shows, conferences, seminars and other regional events. This includes planning events we’re sponsoring, speaking engagements, the event strategy to drive booth traffic and trials, social media posts for the event, messaging for the stand/speaker and sales team talking points. Facilitate run-of-show and debrief meetings with the sales team providing an overview of event and feedback.
- For assigned verticals, generate and monitor lead acquisition and management for the sales team, including lead capture, nurturing and assignment.
- Communicate regularly with regional sales management team to understand objectives and execute against full-funnel lead goals and objectives
- Determine appropriate mix of marketing tactics including email, webinars, events, social, and advertising with compelling CTAs to deliver pipeline goals
- Manage and communicate demand generation goals, progress, and campaigns to Marketing and Sales organization regularly
- With limited direction, manage assigned budget for assigned events to ensure maximization of ROI.
- Prepare post-campaign, monthly and quarterly marketing impact reports for senior management. Analyze marketing impact reports and historical sales data to recommend demand generation strategy.
- At least 5 years in marketing is required.
- Significant experience with both outbound, inbound and demand generation marketing tactics, including email, events, online advertising, and lead nurturing.
- Knowledge of and an aptitude for CRM, marketing automation systems, web analytics
- Proven ability to communicate with senior level stakeholders.
- Ability to lead multiple cross functional marketing projects simultaneously.
- Conflict resolution skills to enable strategically positive outcomes / partnerships is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with financial services and/or technical solutions is preferred.
- Advanced degree preferred.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law. Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.