Mid-level industry position
Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can write your own success story. Come help us solve our customers' toughest problems and be part of a company that plays a vital role in the future of electronics.
Lam Research - a company where successful people want to work.
Operations Business Analyst 4 About Lam….
Together we move the Atoms that move the World:
Imagine working on the front lines of innovation! As one of the semiconductor industry's leading suppliers of wafer fabrication equipment and services, our technology depends on finding and hiring the best and the brightest employees. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Lam Research - where successful people want to work:
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. This is truly a rare opportunity. Lam Research is a market leader where our core values are not just words on the back of your badge. Given the criticality of this role to Lam Research's success, this philosophy starts with you.
- The primary focus of this position is on inventory management and analysis.
- The operations business analyst will monitor inventory levels and activity in order to identify any potential excess or obsolete (E&O) inventory with the goal of eliminating or mitigating any negative impact.
- The analyst will perform root cause analysis to identify opportunities for improving overall inventory management.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements.
- Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes.
- Communicates team progress.
- The successful candidate should have a college degree in a business or finance discipline and possess strong analytical skills.
- They must be proficient in using Microsoft Excel and have some experience with SAP or similar enterprise system