The Chair of Macroeconomis at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg is seeking a doctoral student. We offer a three quarter position, starting in fall 2020.
Are you interested in a PhD position that combines the best of both worlds (chair and structured program)? We offer a three quarter position at the Chair of Macroeconomics, with access to courses from structured programs (e.g. Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics and joint graduate program with the Institute for Employment Research, IAB).
Further we offer:
- A vibrant research environment
- Regular doctoral seminars and supervision
- Regular research visitors
- A joint research seminar with IAB
- Successful placement of past PhD students in academia and in governmental institutions (e.g. Bundesbank or Federal Ministry of Finance)
Potential fields of research:
- Monetary and fiscal policy
- Macroeconomics of the labor market
For more information on the Chair of Macroeconomics: https://www.makro.rw.fau.de/