Partially Remote (some attendance required)
HSE has started recruitment for post-doctoral positions for the next academic year. International Center for the Study of Institutions and Development (ICSID) has proposed 5 research topics for postdoctoral fellows. Another proposal focusing on public procurement and effectiveness comes from the Institute for Industrial and Market Studies (IIMS).The advertisements can be found on the website of the recruiting department.
Main responsibilities and requirements for each position are listed in the ads, but there are some formal eligibility criteria (e.g. a PhD degree must be obtained no longer than 5 years prior to the start date of prospective employment).
The application deadline is January 31, 2022.
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Historical Political Economy
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Legal Studies
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Political Economy of Development
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Political Economy with a special focus on topics of trust and cultural norms
- Postdoctoral Fellow in the field of Public Procurement, Auctions and Market Structure
- Postdoctoral Fellow in the field of Public Opinion and Accountability
18 Myasnitskaya Str., bldg. 1,
101000 Moscow , Russia