AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Afib and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications. AtriCure’s Isolator® Synergy™ Ablation System is the first and only medical device to receive FDA approval for the treatment of persistent Afib. AtriCure’s AtriClip Left Atrial Appendage Exclusion System products are the most widely sold LAA management devices worldwide. For more information, visit AtriCure.com or follow us on Twitter @AtriCure.
Production Associate I is responsible for the manufacturing of components, and the assembly of finished products. This individual manufactures product in compliance with production control documentation and he/she is under the direct supervision of the production supervisor. This person is responsible for the quality of their work and meeting all Quality System requirements for the tasks assigned.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Assists with the movement of materials through the workstations and properly label all bins and trays
- Identify gaps in individual employee training and/or deficiencies in production documentation
- Performs company activities in addition to the above as assigned by production supervisor and/or Team leader, Level 2 or 3
- Under guidance of team members performs in-process inspection per process specifications and inspection documentation
- Assemble products per process specifications
- Ensure products meet the current quality requirements
- Raises issues or concerns with components, processes, documentation when needed
- Responsible for operating equipment and processes per process specifications
- Responsible for documenting time to appropriate manufacturing orders
- Responsible for following process specifications and production rules
- Helps with improving processes throughout the department or center of excellence
- Regular and predictable work-site attendance
- Ability to work under fast-paced conditions
- Ability to make decisions and use good judgment
- Ability to prioritize various duties and multitask as required
- Ability to successfully work with others
- Additional duties as assigned
- Ability to handle and assemble small parts
- Great attention to detail
- Good oral and communication skills
- Professional interactions with customers and employees
- Seeks out opportunities to learn new skills, and acquire information
- Assembly Experience and/ or experience in Manufacturing
- Knowledge of cGMP and ISO standards
- Ability to occasionally bend and push/pull
- Ability to regularly lift up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to travel 5%
- On Demand overtime to meet production schedule may be required
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Assembling, Assembler, Manufacturing, Production, Inspection, Packaging
AtriCure is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides Drug Free Workplaces. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, protected veteran status, status as an individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law(s).
AtriCure participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity of and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here https://www.e-verify.gov/
AtriCure has a variety of benefits available for US based employees and their families. Examples include Medical & Dental beginning day 1 of employment, 401K plus match, 15 days of paid Parental Leave, in addition to maternity leave, for new moms and dads, Volunteer Time off, Pet Insurance, and more. Corporate-based employees also have full access to our on-site fitness center and cafeteria. To see a complete list of our benefits, please visit our careers website: https://www.atricure.com/benefits
Agency and Third Party Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that submit a resume to AtriCure must have a current Agreement in place, executed by a member of the Human Resource/Recruiting Department. In addition agencies may only submit candidates to positions for which they have been invited to do so by one of our Recruiters or Recruiting Managers. All unsolicited resumes sent to us will be considered property of AtriCure and AtriCure will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Are you a returning applicant?