Successful candidates will be expected to teach undergraduate level courses in the fields of Commercial Law such as:
• Companies and Investment Law
• Contract Law (including Banking Operations & Financial Leasing Law)
• Competition law and consumer protection
• Labour Law
• Intellectual property law
• International Trade Law (including WTO)
• International Commercial Arbitrations
Candidates are expected to develop teaching material, seminars and collaborative work with colleagues of the department, to organize moot court competitions, and to participate in arbitration proceedings.
• Doctorate degree with teaching experience, publications, research and practical experience in related areas.
• Strong academic interest and teaching experience, with strong student’s orientation.
• Active in the business and legal community (through association memberships, consulting, publications)
Interested applicants are invited to submit their curriculum vitae including employment history, a statement outlining research and teaching interests, a publication list, and names of at least three referees by referencing post: #ref. II10.2
Applications will be reviewed until position is filled.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Department (email@example.com)
Assistant professor / lecturer
Cairo , Egypt