Description and Requirements
The Project Associate provides project support to site management teams according to MedAvante-ProPhase’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Clinical Practices (GCP). The Project Associate will be responsible for shipping and receiving for the office that they are based in. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate degree (or local equivalent) preferred, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology) or the equivalent combination of education, skills and experience to perform the job.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and support multiple projects concurrently and able to manage a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work within a project team.
- Good planning, organization and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to quickly and accurately type and enter data.
- Effective communication skills, oral and written.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes.
- Formal computer training is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours to provide support on a global basis as needed.
- Assist site management teams with project implementation by ensuring that all systems are configured, maintained and updated with the appropriate site information.
- Provide timely and accurate status reports to internal and external key stakeholders.
- Initiate site shipping requests and prepare packages for shipment in a timely manner ensuring the correct information is provided.
- Needs to be able to pack and move packages up to 25 lbs.
- Correct and modify inaccurate data and records.
- QC site source documents for accuracy.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- May serve as the office administrator/receptionist
ABOUT US: MedAvante-ProPhase, a subsidiary of WIRB-Copernicus Group (WCG) was founded in 2002 with the goal of helping to bring better drug therapies to market through smarter, faster clinical trials. With this goal in mind, MedAvante - ProPhase set out to solve one of Pharma’s most intractable problems: the bias and variability that cause failed or inconclusive trials for Central Nervous System (CNS) therapies. A few years later, MedAvante - ProPhase experts pioneered Central Ratings and introduced the concept of Central Review utilizing their groundbreaking Virgil eSource solution.
WCG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.