Mid-level industry position
Find your new career in Bay Area life sciences! Scroll down to browse listings from hundreds of companies in the QB3 network.
Atomwise is a leading artificial intelligence (AI) drug discovery company in San Francisco, CA, which raised $123 million in Series B funding in August 2020. We develop and use patented AI technology to help companies and universities discover and develop small molecules with a goal of improving human health. Atomwise is looking for an exceptional Recruiting Coordinator to report to our Head of People. We believe you do your best work when you’re on a team that values your contributions.
We’re looking for candidates who have an eye for detail and who are highly organized, personable, and energetic. You will be a problem solver who can be comfortable with uncertainty and can turn it into opportunity. You will gain exposure to the growth phase of our business and partner with us to have the opportunity to scale and grow with us. Tomorrow starts today. Join us now.
- Develop partnerships with our hiring managers
- Various job postings
- Coordinate reference checks
- Other ad hoc projects as required
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Microsoft Office, and more)
- Positive, personable, collaborative team player, self-starter with a very strong work ethic and ability to handle pressures and multiple projects with frequently changing priorities
- Must exhibit discretion in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A university degree
Compensation & benefits:
- Stock compensation plan – you’ll be an Atomwise co-owner
- Platinum health, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with 4% match
- Generous parental leave
- A paragraph stating how Atomwise can help you to achieve your career goals
- A resume
Atomwise is an equal opportunity employer and strives to foster an inclusive workplace. Our mission is to develop better medicines faster, and we know that we need a diverse team to develop medicines that serve diverse populations. Accordingly, the Company does not make any employment decisions (including but not limited to, hiring, compensation, and promotions) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, and local law.
We strongly encourage people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Atomwise is not currently offering visa sponsorships for any position. Please only apply if eligible to work in the U.S.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Sign up for our mailing list
Our events and newsletter mailings are a great way to learn about what's going on and keep up with the latest from our startups.