The Professorship of Human Resource Education and Development at the Munich School of Management at LMU Munich has a vacancy, starting date from September 2021 onwards.
- Scientific collaboration on current research projects in the field of education economics, vocational education and training, and personnel economics
- Teaching responsibilities at the Bachelor and Master level, as well as administrative support
- Presenting your research results at national and international conferences
- A very good university degree (diploma or master) in economics or social sciences
- Very good knowledge of quantitative research methods
- Experience in empirical work (e.g., Stata / R) is desirable
- Excellent language and formulation skills in English
- German language skills are an advantage
- Compensation based on the German public service pay scale
(100%, TV-L, E-13)
- Flexible working time organization
- Working contract initially limited to three years with an option to extend
Your workplace is located in the center of Munich and is easily accessible by public transportation. Please send your application (including a CV, transcripts and a letter of recommendation) no later than June 15th, 2021 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of essentially equal qualification, applicants with impairments will be given preference. Women are encouraged to apply. The option of part-time employment is available in principle.
80539 Munich , Germany