The ALTANA Group develops and manufactures high-quality, innovative specialty chemical products. With us, you can help shape many important details of the world of the future. Our four divisions BYK, ECKART, ELANTAS, and ACTEGA have set worldwide standards in their markets. Our innovative products enable companies to develop technologies of the future today, technologies that make life easier, safer, and more comfortable. With sales of more than 2.2 billion euros, we are one of the world‘s most innovative, fastest-growing, and most proﬁtable chemical companies. We currently employ about 6,500 people who have good ideas for the world of the future. Discover your decisive plus for your future. Bringing you many advantages.
BYK is one of the world’s leading suppliers in the field of additives and measuring instruments in the coating, ink and plastics industry and provides surface gloss and scratch resistance. Our innovative power and global closeness to our customers make us a top partner and stay ahead of competition.
Your task structure
- You will take technical responsibility for analysis, design, implementation, and testing of software components in Salesforce
- Additionally you will implement complex business and technical requirements in Salesforce and make solid technology decisions based on Spikes and POCs where necessary
- Your tasks also include ensuring high quality solutions by code reviews, testing and use of Salesforce Standards
- You will cooperate closely with product management and identify technical solutions for the implementation of an overall business strategy
- Moreover, you will assume responsibility for methodological development and give advice on standardization issues: UX, data, integration, compliance standards, tools and methods
- You will control external developers
Your recipe for success
- You have several years of practical experience in technical design and implementation of Salesforce applications in the Sales Cloud and/or Service Cloud environment
- A solid experience in customizing Salesforce (reports, dashboards, workflows, process automation) and experience in development with Apex, Visual Force and Lightning is desirable
- You have gained in-depth knowledge in development and reuse of IT capabilities and experience in definition and implementation of development standards
- You are experienced in provider management
- You posses good communication skills in German and English
- As Certified Salesforce System/Application Architect you have good knowledge of the chemical industry, especially customer-oriented processes
- You have a Certification in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
Your spectrum of advantages
In the ALTANA Group, you will work in a unique culture of innovation where the utmost importance is attached to promoting individual ideas and abilities as well as open, trusting interaction. BYK-Chemie offers you a lot of advantages. They include a wide range of tasks with enough room for development, constructive open-mindedness towards new developments and approaches, an attractive salary with good employee benefits and pension plans, a lifetime account and flexible working hours with flextime and an impressive compensation, a canteen offering a balanced variety food and drink, and parking spaces in sufficient quantity on our company grounds.
We invite you to get to know us better and to become part of our team. Discover your career plus in specialty chemistry. Please send us your application, preferably via our jobmarket www.altana.jobs.BYK-Chemie GmbH | Petra Heinrichs | Personal | Tel. +49 281 670 - 26002
ALTANA AG and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job number: 60003378