Executive / senior industry position
Share this Job
Company: Bentley Systems
About Bentley Systems:
Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure, including public works, utilities, industrial plants, and digital cities. Bentley’s MicroStation-based open modeling applications, and its open simulation applications, accelerate design integration; its ProjectWise and SYNCHRO offerings accelerate project delivery; and its AssetWise offerings accelerate asset and network performance. Spanning infrastructure engineering, Bentley’s iTwin Services are fundamentally advancing BIM and GIS to 4D digital twins.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2014. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers.
Bentley Systems has an ideal opportunity for a Senior Accountant who will provide management of financial information by researching, analyzing and reconciling accounts; preparing financial statements with related supporting workpapers. The Senior Accountant is responsible for maintaining accounts and records in various consolidated companies as well as providing general accounting functions. They will collect and analyze financial data and prepare reports and recommendations to management. Additionally, they will prepare transactions and journal entries.
- Assist Corporate Controller and Finance team with all aspects of monthly closing and financial reporting.
- Implements procedures for monthly closing process including accumulation, review and reconciliation of subledger information, creation of journal entries and preparation of detailed account analyses
- Establish and maintain working papers and records to document transactions
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations
- Reconciliation of multi currency intercompany accounts
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with internal control requirements and established best practices with focus on the corporate closing process
- Balance Sheet account roll forwards in multiple currencies
- Preparation of purchase accounting and M&A related transactions
- Ad Hoc analysis as needed
- Preparation of reports required by regulatory agencies
- Assist with annual external audit
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting along with 3-4 years of relevant work experience in a professional accounting position, including preparing and maintaining general ledger and financial statements in a multi-entity international environment.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Fast learner with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet required deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently on assigned projects without the need for close supervision.
- Experience with SAP accounting system
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic. Additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law may be found by clicking here and here.
or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Disclosure:Please be aware Bentley is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Bentley via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Bentley will be deemed the sole property of Bentley and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Bentley.