Executive / senior industry position
North Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Cerner is growing! As a Senior Business Developer on the Revenue Cycle Sales team, you will be responsible for the overall sales strategy and execution of one or more of our Revenue Cycle partnerships. This includes comprehensive sales channel management and business model creation to drive top-line growth and client satisfaction - working with marketing and partner management teams on content and materials creation for internal and external education, targeted marketing and outreach; working across our Cerner and partner sales teams to stratify and segment the market and client base, creating and executing on your business case and market activation strategy; actively engaging with prospective clients, leading client discussions and sales processes and facilitating overall partner alignment and execution. Join us on this exciting opportunity on the Revenue Cycle Sales team!
Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world’s most complex health challenges.
- At least 7 years of general business, health care or other information technology-related work experience
- At least 5 years of health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- Master's degree in Business Administration
- At least 3 years of strategic and complex selling, pipeline management and business development work experience
- Revenue Cycle operations working experience
- Willing to travel up to 50% as needed
- Must currently reside in the Kansas City area or live within 60 miles of a Cerner virtually approved city
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
|If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing CernerCareers@cerner.com.|
Lead Solution Designer (m/w/d)
If you’re out to change the world in ways that matter, you’re in the right place. Seit 40 Jahren entwickeln...
Join the Cerner ITWorks team at Beloit Health System working in partnership on the continuous improvement...
Bid/Proposal Writer (Lead Technical Writer) - Virtual
We’re changing how people think about health and care. We have passion for new ideas that are changing...