Practitioner / consultant
Pune, Maharashtra /Full-timeIcertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, helps companies unlock the full business value of their contracts to increase revenue, reduce cost, accelerate cash flow and minimize risk. The adaptable, AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform quickly turns contracts from static documents into strategic assets. Today, Icertis, the analyst-validated industry leader, is used by innovative companies like Airbus, BASF, Cognizant, Daimler, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft and Sanofi across 90+ countries to manage 7.5 million contracts governing more than $1 trillion.·
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about the features and capabilities of our product.
- Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills.
- Develop knowledge base articles for both customer and internal team to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
- Follow and contribute to defined CRM processes to manage customer requests efficiently
- Requires collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- The role may involve travel to customer locations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Willingness to work in shifts and travel on demand.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with expertise in SQL, stored procedures and networking knowledge.
- Knowledge of Windows Azure and Cloud Computing will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of customer support processes and CRM tools. Ability to follow defined processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and experience presenting.
- Ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure proactively
- Ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues. Ability to provide innovative workarounds or design a solution to fix a customer’s problem.
- Proven track record in solving problems from a technical and business perspective.
- Knowledge of contract management systems or workflow systems is a strong plus.
- Education: Science or Engineering graduate.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.