Practitioner / consultant
Pune, MaharashtraFull-timeIcertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Sanofi to manage 6.5 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
- Drive execution of ICERTIS product implementations for enterprise customers across industries in accordance to ICERTIS implementation methodology, within the bounds of agreed scope, schedule and effort.
- Conceptualize and formulate best of breed solutions in close collaboration with business that effectively address key implementation objectives.
- Drive requirement gathering, functional design and work closely with Engineering. Quality Assurance and Support across multiple engagements.
- Own system configuration and deployment activities across multiple engagements.
- Contribute towards internal consulting capability building within the Professional Services group.
- Contribute to ICERTIS product road-map through active feedback from customers and implementation experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior experience in implementing Contract Management/Supply Chain applications is preferred.
- Experience in at least 3 full life cycle enterprise application implementations as a functional consultant, responsible for requirements gathering, functional design and system configuration.
- Quick and innovative thinking with the acumen to correctly interpret trends/patterns from available data and formulate effective actions in achieving stated objectives.
- Candidate must possess an engineering degree from a reputed institute. Having an MBA in a related field will be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with good interpersonal skills and ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with client counterparts.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.