Researcher / analyst
Your role: As a Business Analyst for MBS you partner with a global Service Unit and provide the leaders with high quality, accurate, and timely financial data and reports to enable informed business decisions and financial control. Within your business partner function, you ensure budget adherence by providing full transparency to management and support all relevant managerial accounting and finance activities (e.g. reporting, forecasting, budgeting & planning) for the global unit with specific insights to focus locations. You will therefore drive budgeting, cost tracking, ad-hoc reports as well as monthly variation analysis and propose initiation of corrective measures to organizational leads. In addition, you own the financial oversight of our Shared Service Center in Wroclaw cross all functions and units, manage all financial matters with onsite managers, support your peers out of the financial team in all financial matters (reporting, forecasting, budgeting & planning) regarding their global function and ensure month/year close activities are completed in time and quality. Furthermore, you leverage your expertise to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes and to contribute to process excellence initiatives.
- Graduate degree in a business-related discipline (accounting, economics, finance or IT) strongly preferred
- minimum 3 years of experience in accounting/finance with direct user experience with SAP and specific knowledge in modules such as FI or CO
- experienced in challenging discussion with global leaders up to head of function
- analytical and quantitative mindset, combined with a strong business partnering attitude
- Experience within a Shared Services Center and/or in a business partner position are preferred
- advanced proficiency in the use of MS-Office (especially Excel)
- resilient and able to work under time pressure, keeping deadlines & high accuracy
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) required; additional languages would be advantageous
Working time model: full-time
US Disclosure The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.North America Disclosure The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Business Analyst, User Experience, Technology
Researcher / analyst