Executive / senior industry position
Share this Job
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Company InfoTeva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth! Job Description
- Work closely with Commercial and Business Finance teams with dotted line reporting to China CFO.
- Responsible for all day-to-day accounting operations and accurate and timely reporting of financial statements under both local GAAP and US GAAP.
- Responsible for all tax matters including but not limited to local tax filing, VAT filing & reconciliation.
- Responsible for all treasury matters including but not limited to preparing cash flow forecasts, managing working capital and administration of ebanking platform.
- Manage relationships with external auditors, tax agents and bankers in relation to annual audit, direct & indirect tax submissions as well as any banking related matters.
- Ensure accounting records are maintained in compliance with internal corporate policies and procedures as well as the respective country’s accounting regulations and tax standards.
- Identify areas of process improvement and implement processes promptly.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 4 years of commercial accounting experience
- Proficiency in English language a must
- Experience with Oracle/SAP/Hyperion systems preferred; experience with setting up ERP preferred
- Good USGAAP / Local GAAP knowledge
- Independent and analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Motivated self-starter, not afraid to challenge the status quo and possess initiative to improve processes to maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong communication & collaboration skills in working with counterparts in various geographic locations and time zones
- Able to handle tight deadlines and highly adaptable to changes in a dynamic environment
- Mature and professional attitude
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.