Researcher / analyst
Success Starts Here
As a leading global supplier of wafer fabrication equipment and services to the semiconductor industry, Lam Research develops innovative solutions that help our customers build smaller, faster, and more power-efficient devices.
We are a company comprised of people who work hard, deliver outstanding results and maintain a sense of humor during even the most challenging times. Our success results from our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels close collaboration and ongoing innovation. We know that our dynamic, global team of exceptional employees is essential to our continued growth.
Join the Lam Research team, where you can play a vital role in the future of electronics and write your own success story.
Sr. Financial Analyst - Customer Support Business Group
Date: Jan 5, 2021
Req ID: 154153
This position is part of the Customer Support Business Group (CSBG) – Reliant Systems Finance Group. The team is responsible for: Revenue and Margin forecasting and close processes, Installation and Warranty Spending and Reserve Analysis, Cost Forecast, as well as, Ad-hoc analysis in support of strategic initiatives.
This role has high visibility with CSBG Executive Management and offers the opportunity to work with different groups outside of CSBG Group (Global Operations Finance, Regional Finance, Cross-Functional Gross Margin Improvement, Product Group Finance, Sales Operations, and Revenue Recognition Group)
- Support QxR, Annual Operating Planning (AOP) and Balance Sheet Review (BSR) Cycle Planning
- Partner with Business Operations and Product Line Management to provide financial schedules in support of all QxRs (Quarterly Operations Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.) Balance Sheet Reviews and Annual Operating Plan
- Publish financial schedules on a regular basis to track actual performance vs. forecast
- Review Revenue Package Deals and advise on profitability, and equitable FMV calculation
- Bookings, Shipments, Revenue, and Gross Margin Variance Analysis
- Drive Tool Product Costing
- Support and Improve Financial Reporting
- Subject Matter Expert for BPC (SAP Business Planning and Consolidation application) – develop, maintain and improve reporting capability for all Reliant Systems
- Partner with Business Operations and Product Management to create and publish reports to aid in KPI Tracking, in support of Growth and Cost Reduction Initiatives.
Other Job Responsibilities
- Support and coordinate data gathering for Proforma submissions
- Support strategic planning, competitor analysis, market drivers etc. across all Reliant products
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Extremely detail-oriented, well organized, high standard of accuracy and ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional financial modeling skills using Microsoft Excel, and strong Powerpoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to summarize complex and technical issues/analysis into simple and clear messaging for Senior management
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive and independent person who identifies issues and drives them to resolution
- Driven to continuously identify and implement improvements to process, analytics and metrics
- Industry knowledge not required but preferred
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We Look Forward to Your Application
Share This Job
- All Rights Reserved