Executive / senior industry position
Share this Job
Date: Jul 22, 2020
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
Develops, maintains and controls the master production schedule in accordance with the corporation's strategic business plan. Engages in special build and inventory analysis, such as obsolescence projections. Serves as the main interface between Manufacturing, Marketing, and Purchasing, as well as the main source of information regarding forecast and schedule changes within the Supply Chain Group. Acts as a major contributor in the operation's planning process.
· Developing “what if” analysis based on regulatory & market uncertainty.
· Assisting production supervisors with the implementation of the production schedule.
· Preparing reports, presentations and graphs with monthly operating summaries for planning and execution meetings.
· Balancing Supply plans with demand requirements while maintaining adequate inventory flow and adherence to financial inventory plans.
· Leading and participating in SI&OP meetings, inventory and operations meetings.
· Communicating and following up on issues related to product availability.
· Communicating production planning issues to relevant areas such as global supply chain, customer service etc.
· Managing finished good inventory
· Level 8 degree in related field (Business, Supply Chain or other).
· SAP experience desirable but not essential.
· Advanced Excel skills essential.
· APICS qualification (or studying towards) an advantage.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.