Graduate / traineeship
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
As the Sr. Sales Trainer you will be the catalyst behind NuVasive’s focused effort to standardize and globalize Sales Training and Development for all shareowners and distributor sales teams. You will report directly to the Leader, Sales Training and Development, and will have direct interaction with global commercial sales team. As part of our dynamic team, you will be tasked with the responsibility of partnering in the development of a training and development plan based upon our foundational domestic programs, while accommodating for geographic and cultural distinctions.
- Develop an annual hiring and product calendar to define implementation schedule of training programs and corresponding educational resources
- Co-coordinate and aid in facilitation of NuVasive’s clinical and sales focused Instructor Lead Trainings (ILT) in San Diego, Amsterdam, other International NuVa offices, and International Spine Society meetings
- Provide input in the development and facilitation of NuVasive’s field sales training programs/modules in Amsterdam and other International locations
- Leverage current/future technological platforms (ie Salesforce.com, Box.com, NuVa University) to track, manage, and deliver individual/group/country educational programs and content
- Conduct “train the trainer” programs to educate all current/future Mgr, Sales Trainers
- Assist in orchestrating and executing annual NuVasive Sales Meeting (NSM) with focus on International breakouts and education
- Create alignment with global team of Sales Trainers to schedule, develop and execute individual, team, and quarterly sales and/or development trainings
- Drive policy formulation and planning for Sales Training and Development programs while leveraging regionally based resources to ensure accommodation of geographic and cultural distinctions
- Develop, manage, and monitor annual Sales Training and Development budget
- Define approach to International Sales Training and Development strategy achievement and collaborate with the Vice President, Sales Training and Development on tactical execution and progress
- Ability and willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends - travel up to 25%
- Proficient and accurate with Microsoft Office Suite with specific emphasis on: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook calendaring
- Experience with and a strong ability to present to small and/or large groups
- 3+ years of related experience preferred (Spine Sales and/or Spine/Medical Device Sales Training), International experience preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to write business reports/correspondence, edit documents/communications and have strong communication skills (presentation, verbal, and written)
- Ability to navigate the organization to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrates strong organizational, attention to detail, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills; as well as being resourceful
- Understand and/or demonstrates a strong ability to learn/utilize new technologies including but not limited to: Box.com, SAP, etc.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here. NuVasive's EEO policy is available here. About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here. NuVasive's EEO policy is available here. Nuvasive is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at email@example.com.
Graduate / traineeship