An exciting, 10-week, paid, on-site Internship experience awaits! Gain real life experience into the world of Insurance Brokerage. You will work within a high-energy, fast paced environment that is both competitive and fun. This role will afford the opportunity to work with our Private Client Services team in the New York Region for Summer 2024. You will experience the administration of specialized Personal Lines programs for High Net Worth and Successful individuals throughout the United States.
- Receive targeted business and technical training with a greater understanding of the Private Client industry
- Shadow Team members in each Private Client Services Function: Account Executive, Sales, Management and Claims, and Risk Management assessment/inspection.
- Become familiarized with and develop promotion strategy for Personal Flood and Personal Cyber Liability.
- Create a promotion plan for elevating Private Client’s social media presence.
- Be assigned a dedicated Internship Mentor & Internship Ambassador during your Internship experience
- Engage weekly with Sr. Leaders across the company on our renowned “Leadership Spotlight” Series
- Participate weekly in our “Career Enhancement” Series (Creating/Updating Your LinkedIn profile, Interviewing Best Practices, Resume Writing, Job Search tips etc.)
- Be actively involved in our “Risk Mate” Program for breakout sessions throughout the summer
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be a Rising Senior (Anticipated Graduation 5/25)
- Must be available for entire 10-week program
- 3.0 GPA or higher (Transcript required prior to interview)
- Must be pursuing a degree in Finance, Risk Management or Economics (previous insurance internship experience may be considered in lieu of)
- Must be available to interview in December/January
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Must be detailed oriented and proficient with MS Office Suite
At Risk Strategies Company, base pay is one part of our total compensation package, which also includes a comprehensive suite of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, retirement savings, and paid time off and paid holidays for eligible employees. The total compensation for a position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. The expected pay for this position is $21/hour. The actual base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including geographical location, education, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
750 Third Ave., Suite 1500 New York, New York 10017
10017 New York City , United States