Researcher / analyst
Share this Job
See what chemistry can do for your career: careers.evonik.com
Exploring opportunities. Growing together.
Legal Entity: Evonik Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Business Line: Financial Services
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
- Support and assistance for BLs in analysis of new transactions for fiscal matters including tax and transfer pricing implications, analysis of tax treaties and cross border withholdings
- Implement tax projects, such as changes due to Tax reforms, Fixed Assets, Tax IncentivesSupport tax projects, such as changes due to Tax reforms, Fixed Assets, etc.
- Support customs for tax authorities request from the tax authorities web portal. (encargo conferido, constancia de situación fiscal, opinion positive, VUCEM)
- Elaborate CFDI’s related to foreign payments with related parties.
- Elaborate, coordinate and supervise the correct filing of the annexes of fiscal judgments or claims required by the Mexican legislation.
- Coordinate, supervise and review with external advisors, to ensure correct elaboration of transactions with related parties.
- +5 years experience in transfer prices leading two companies from the same group.
- Knowledge of Taxes legislation, Application of taxes provisions, Taxes judgement, Develop of transactions with related parties.
- English - Business Skills Communication
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at https://careers.evonik.com. or send an email to email@example.com
Evonik Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.