Researcher / analyst
As a member of the Global Finance team, you’ll be on the forefront of key finance initiatives and gain exposure to a wide array of financial responsibilities. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and join a team committed to driving value at a $3 billion global leader on the front lines of making our world a safer place. It takes strategic thinking and a drive for high performance, process simplification and financial accuracy. But if you can bring that, you can help make a real impact.
- Full Time
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in finance at PerkinElmer.
Responsible for building a training library to further develop, expand and refine our financial skillsets and leadership capabilities
Technology & Process
Developing the desired technology roadmap for finance to streamline processes, enhance financial analysis and drive company results
Increasing the Finance community camaraderie, developing a “One Team” culture and engaging employees through more than just work
I never thought I would learn as much as I have over the past year. I attribute this to my peers and senior leadership, without whom would not have been possible. I’m so grateful to be working in a company with a culture that promotes career development and collaboration.Christian Borelli, Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A
Medical, Dental and Vision
- Preparation of all aspects of transfer pricing documentation efforts, including preparing/collating tested party financials, participating in functional interviews with key business leaders, benchmarking analysis, report writing, coordinating with external transfer pricing advisors, etc.
- Assisting with intercompany contract reviews and processing and/or recommending changes or updates,
- Assessing adequacy of current intercompany pricing in SAP,
- Assisting with processing intercompany pricing changes as part of the company’s operational transfer pricing framework, including analyzing transactional level profitability based on modeling of certain inputs and assumptions,
- Assisting with preparation of US/Regional headquarter charge analysis,
- Research and assessment of new/developing OECD and local transfer pricing regulations/guidance on existing company transfer pricing policies, etc.,
- Assisting with regional/entity level PBT forecasts based on targeted transfer pricing/profitability margins reflecting the functional profile of relevant PKI affiliates, and
- Assisting with IP/transfer pricing valuations (including DCF based analyses) and associated tax benefit modeling.
- 3 - 5 years' of tax experience
- Strong MS office skills, with emphasis on Excel and Word a plus
- Fluent English
- Working knowledge of transfer pricing concepts (methods, and application) and the “arm’s length principle” per OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines.
- General knowledge and understanding of OECD and US international income tax concepts and related compliance issues, and how they interact with transfer pricing/the “arm’s length principle.”
- Working knowledge of accounting theory to ascertain potential tax ramifications of business transactions and associated intercompany transactions
- Experience with TP Catalyst BvD/Amadeus, RoyaltyStat, ktMINE, OneSource, and/or S&Ps for benchmarking analyses and research is a plus.
- Experience with HFM, SAP, OneSource (OTP/OIT), and/or Tableau, Spotfire, Alteryx or other data analytics tools/software is a plus.
- Effectively communicates with and engages various levels of the organization verbally and in writing; produces clear, understandable documentation.
- Continually seeks ways to improve individual/team efficiency.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and take ownership of projects, performing job requirements independently with appropriate oversight and strong attention to detail.
What we offer:
- recognition & referral awards
- private medical care (incl. basic dental care)
- life & accident insurance
- CSR activities
- modern office facility
- casual dress policy
- bike ride subsidy
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To address growing supply constraints worldwide, PerkinElmer has expanded the production capacity of its extraction and RT-PCR tests at its global facilities... Learn More »
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams