Share this Job
Pennsylvania Chemicals is a world-scale facility that will use ethane to produce 1.6 million tonnes of polyethylene per year. The project will involve up to 6,000 workers during its construction and is expected to employ 600 permanent employees when completed. The ethylene / polyethylene complex will be located in the Ohio River Valley north of Pittsburgh. It comprises an ethane cracker and three polyethylene units, plus OSBL including a gas-fired combined cycle cogeneration unit and a large storage-in-transit rail yard.
As part of the System Turnover team, candidate shall interface with team members across the construction site in both Construction and Commissioning teams to facilitate work completion by startup system. Role shall be an interface between team members and candidate shall have excellent interpersonal skills as well as organization skills.
· Log field generated inspection records into completions management software for tracking and reporting.
· Review field generated punchlist items for quality and completeness and progress in Unifier database.
· Utilize multiple engineering databases and BSAPs including TEAMWorks, Setroute, InfoWorks, PTR, Completions Module, PBR and Unifier.
· Support the implementation of the records retention and turnover plans.
· Manage shared email inbox for team member action.
· Communicate effectively with other project team members, the client, and field personnel to ensure quality and system turnover schedule are maintained.
· Operate standard office equipment and automation tools.
· Perform / assist with other general administrative or clerical duties as assigned.
· Experience using database software.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience in Construction, Field Engineering or Pre-commissioning preferred.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.