Executive / senior industry position
Share this Job
Req ID: 98061
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Vice President, Client Delivery Executive to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversees delivery of multiple towers/specific solutions.; IT Service mgt, IT Service Desk, Clinical Service Desk, Field Services, Desktop Engineering, IT Asset Mgt, IT Security
- Advanced budgeting, business financial and P&L skills.
- Serves as the process or technical authority within NTT Data and with customers.
- Establishes operational objectives for managers and/or teams of professionals across assigned areas.
- May have multiple DMs per account, one from each tower.
- Manages business critical and significant projects and customer relationships
- Develops advanced / leading-edge methodologies, professional practices, technologies and/or concepts.
- Creatively and strategically supports key business objectives. Develops innovative solutions to complex challenges .
- Ability to transform traditional ways of working to create more effective operating models with digital at the core and free up dollars for client to invest in innovation and transformation.
- Ability to lead Transformation Engagement across Infrastructure.
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills.
- Exceptional client service skills and leadership capabilities.
- Expert knowledge, understanding and application of project management principles and methodologies. Models expert analytical / problem solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced ability to develop comprehensive and complex operational and strategic plans.
- Comprehensive / influential understanding of NTT Data’s goals, customer requirements and competitor practices.
- Comprehensive influential understanding of customer’ business priorities, strategy and direction
- 7+ years managerial/ leadership experience.within IT Delivery
- Bachelor's degree/Masters Degree preferred
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Executive, VP, Project Manager, Technology, Management