Executive / senior industry position
Full-timeIcertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, helps companies unlock the full business value of their contracts to increase revenue, reduce cost, accelerate cash flow and minimize risk. The adaptable, AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform quickly turns contracts from static documents into strategic assets. Today, Icertis, the analyst-validated industry leader, is used by innovative companies like Airbus, BASF, Cognizant, Daimler, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft and Sanofi across 90+ countries to manage 7.5 million contracts governing more than $1 trillion.Join a highly reputable, high growth and well-funded CLM SaaS start-up as we grow our Customer Success organization! Icertis is the leading provider of contract lifecycle management in the cloud. Icertis Contract Management (ICM) is an innovative, easy-to-use platform that is highly configurable and continually adapts to complex business needs. It has been acknowledged as the leading solution in the category by Gartner, Forrester, Spend Matters, and several other analyst firms. We are a global enterprise software company with offices based in Seattle, WA, San Jose, CA, Edison, NJ, Stuttgart and Frankfurt Germany and Pune, India. Today, ICM is used to manage 2.5+ million contracts, by 750,000+ users, in 90+ countries and 40+ languages. With its intelligent workflow and built-in analytics, ICM provides ongoing contractual insights and best-of-breed contract management. ICM enables customers to increase compliance, improve governance, mitigate risk and enhance user productivity, thereby maximizing ROI and accelerating time to value across the global enterprise. For more information, visit www.icertis.com The Vice President, Global Customer Support is accountable for leading a team to deliver best-in industry support to customers. This Vice President will exemplify the customer centric focus of Icertis, by leading a team that will serve to ensure high product adoption, customer satisfaction and close to 100% SLAs. When done well, Icertis will see additional expansion opportunities. The ideal candidate is one who is a strong people leader, who intuitively demonstrates active listening, innovation mindset, significant collaboration across different functions and customer empathy.
- Own the relationship with standard support customers globally.
- Responsible for ticket resolution for standard support customers globally and premium support in APAC.
- Accountable for reference ability, high NPS score, Customer Sat, SLAs as well as SaaS Gross Margin target of 80%+.
- Lead a subset of India resources to support Premium customers in regions and will own co-responsibility for their Cust Sat with regional Premium Support leaders.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Voice of the Customer and identify key opportunities for improving the customer support experience and building customer loyalty.
- Prioritize customer support requirements and develop key metrics that will adequately quantify the customer support experience.
- Define and own end-to-end points of customer support interaction (customer critical processes) and moments of truth, including customer focus groups, and customer communications for standard support customers.
- Develop deep understanding of customer’s business and their ICM usage.
- Engage with Professional Services as well as Engineering on correct hand-off of customized or core features to ensure service readiness.
- Ensure a holistic view of tickets – early warning indicators, workarounds, root cause analysis and eventual elimination of root cause.
- Advocate product feature requests that enhance customer support experience including in-app support and end-user communications.
- Support development of supportability features for move to proactive and predictive services.
- Review customer calls, objectives and results with Engineering, Professional Services and Sales leadership on schedule across new and existing accounts.
- Expand the support team to accommodate customer growth while driving for higher team productivity.
- Work with engineering as well as a small team of tool developers to identify and develop a set of tools to speed up troubleshooting.
- Set organizational, team and individual goals. Provide coaching and regular individual feedback to team to create bench strength for future leaders.
- Work closely with internal and external teams: Customer Advocacy, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Partners and Finance to deliver new capabilities.
- 20% India and international travel expected.
- Need a seasoned executive with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability. She/he will be highly motivated and have the ability and desire to have an impact on the future of Icertis. The successful candidate will be a multi-dimensional thinker who operates not only based on important past experiences but considering new approaches and developments that occur in the market. Additional personal and professional attributes include:
- Must possess excellent management skills with a successful track record of providing an outstanding support experience for global customers of enterprise products.
- Customer focused leader with proven ability to build relations based on trust & professionalism.
- Need to have strong technical skills to quickly grasp the product complexity.
- Deep understanding of enterprise products and the challenges and opportunities of being in the cloud for customer support experiences.
- Entrepreneurial hands on working style to develop and deliver business outcomes — effectively doing so even when resource and time frame constraints exist.
- Executive level strategy, communication, execution and presentation skills are required. Must be highly responsive and organized, detail oriented, strong listener, patient, customer oriented, analytical, strategic, mature, have a global mind-set and self-motivated.
- Must possess executive presence and the ability to liaise with C suite.
- Ability to prioritize company objectives and meet aggressive deadlines; outstanding team leadership, team development and communication skills.
- A minimum of 20 years of work experience with 10+ years in support management roles.
- Preferable to have prior experience with Microsoft Azure.
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required. An advanced degree, ideally an MBA or master’s degree, is highly desirable.
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.