Executive / senior industry position
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, helps companies unlock the full business value of their contracts to increase revenue, reduce cost, accelerate cash flow and minimize risk. The adaptable, AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform quickly turns contracts from static documents into strategic assets. Today, Icertis, the analyst-validated industry leader, is used by innovative companies like Airbus, BASF, Cognizant, Daimler, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft and Sanofi across 90+ countries to manage 7.5 million contracts governing more than $1 trillion.Icertis is rapidly growing and scaling its global business. We are investing in building a highly strategic Finance, Planning and Analysis function to support our global growth and we are looking for a dynamic, high-impact leader to take the FP&A function to the next level. As the VP of Global Finance for Icertis, you will oversee the Company’s India and International accounting and financial operations functions. Icertis has significant and complex business operations in India that require strong financial oversight and support. Additionally, the company’s non-US operations (Europe and APAC) are becoming larger and require accounting and tax support. The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record leading high-impact accounting, financial operations and FP&A functions for complex global companies. This individual will be a recognized business leader and an outstanding team builder and people leader.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Member of local leadership team and of global Extended Leadership Team.
- Play key leadership and business partnership role within India leadership team
- Ownership of accounting, tax and financial controls for India and other non-US entities including coordination of planning & analysis
- Hire, develop and nurture high quality team
- High-degree of coordination with US (Seattle)-based HQ
- Live FORTE values
- Accounting, Tax & Controls
- Work with local tax authorities and auditors to support compliance
- Support annual audit of consolidated financial statements in coordination with US-based HQ.
- Maintain accounting books that are compliant with both US-GAAP and Indian accounting standards
- Execute 5-6 day close in concert with US-based HQ
- Responsible for local implementation and management of business operations systems (e.g. Net Suite, Concur, etc.)
- Implement US SOX-level controls in India operations
- Support US IPO readiness effort as needed
- Shared Services and International Accounting
- Build and lead team for Global Accounting Services to support global finance operations. Function will include support of billing-and-collections cycle and procure-to-pay cycle
- Set up and run accounting for all international subsidiaries (7+ entities) including accounting operations, accounting close and trial balance, tax/statutory accounting and reporting, audit, and administrative functions as required
- Support growth into new international markets in the APAC region including business unit creation, compliance, and contractual support to ensure rapid entry
- Oversee design, implementation, control and administration of core business systems (e.g. ERP, Billing, Expense and Travel, Fixed Assets, etc.)
- Play active role in supporting the annual financial planning process and monthly forecast
- Coordinate with US-FP&A team on critical business analysis and decision support work
- Support business teams with budget analysis and reporting.
- MBA from a top tier University/ Chartered Accountant with excellent results
- Minimum 20+ years of experience in a multinational company, with deep exposure to US GAAP, SOX and global processes required.
- Experience with creating a Shared Services infrastructure required
- Experience leading FP&A, Strategy, and M&A integration highly desirable.
- Demonstrated proficiency in accounting and reporting systems. Experience with Salesforce, Netsuite and OpenAir strongly preferred.
- Highly proficient with MS Office applications, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated success in building and leading teams.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and with diverse teams, championing projects across the organization.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work at a fast pace on multiple projects
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.