Location of Program
ESL’ s Master programmes are taught by leading academic professors offering a wide range of advanced and interdisciplinary courses (mainly in English). ESL provides among the best preparations for PhD programmes and high-level professional careers.
Main fields of expertise: Macroeconomics / Microeconomics / Public Economics / Labour Economics and Human Resources / Firm’s Strategy / International Economics / Social Economics / Econometrics / Industrial Organisation / Game Theory / Economic Theory / Family Economics / Finance / Development / Trade
- The Research Masters provide advanced training in microeconomics, macroeconomics and econometrics, together with their applications to various specific fields of studies. The programmes are highly selective and competitive and meant only for ambitious, talented students.
- The Professional Masters offer a training to pursue a high level professional career by providing an integrated set of subjects in economics as well as formal provisions to become “problem solvers” by understanding economic analysis and its applications to various fields. Additional benefits: Internship/International Exchange opportunities,
- The International Masters are highly selective programmes combining the best courses in Economics of the Partner Universities and leading to a joint degree. Participating students spend one year abroad and the other at ESL. Partners: Bocconi University/Univeristé de Genève/Maastricht University/Warsaw University/Universidade Catolica Portuguesa/Università degli studi di Milano/Clemson University/Universidade de Sao Paulo/ Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
NOTEWORTHY FACULTY MEMBERS:
Academic Staff: https://uclouvain.be/en/faculties/espo/esl/academic-staff.html
- Undergraduate degree in related discipline
- Based on examination of application file
- Further information: https://uclouvain.be/en/faculties/espo/esl/admission-0.html