Type of position
The Institute of Economics at the University of Graz, Austria, is looking for a
University Assistant with Doctorate
(40 hours a week; fixed-term employment for the period of 3 years; position to be filled as of September 1st 2016 )
- Research and teaching at the Institute of Economics
- Research Focus: Game Theory (within the research group of Prof. Kuzmics)
- Teaching in the area of Economics, particularly in the field of microeconomics
- PhD in Economics or a related field
- Internationally recogniced research activity (peer-reviewed international journal publications or high quality working papers and conference participation) in the area of Game Theory
- Experience with externally funded Research Projects
- Teaching experience in microeconomics and/or Game Theory in English and/or German
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to work in teams
Salary scheme of the Universitäten-KV (University Collective Agreement): B1
The minimum salary as stated in the collective agreement and according to the classification scheme is EUR 3590.70 gross/month.
Application Deadline: June 8th 2016
Reference Number: MB/8-1/99 ex 2015/16
The University of Graz strives to increase the proportion of women in particular in management and faculty positions and therefore encourages qualified women to apply.
Especially with regard to academic staff, we welcome applications from persons with disabilities who meet the requirements of the advertised position.
If you are interested, please submit your application documents within the stated deadline. Make sure to indicate the reference number on your application and please send your CV and photo to:
For further Information please call Prof. Kuzmics: 43 (0) 316 / 380 - 7111 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org