Location of Conference
34th Annual Conference of the European Association of Law and Economics (EALE)
14-16 September 2017 London, UK.
The 34th Annual Conference of the European Association of Law and Economics (EALE) will be held on 14-16 September 2017 in London, UK.The Conference welcomes contribution from all areas of Law and Economics.
The conference starts on Thursday 14 at 9am and ends on Saturday 16 at 1pm.
The aim of the annual conference of EALE is to bring together scholars of law and economics, legislators, judges and policy-makers to discuss theoretical and policy-oriented topics in interdisciplinary way.
There will be a keynote lecture on Law and Happiness delivered by Bruno Frey (University of Basel) and a round table discussion on the Economic Impact of Legal Tech directed by Bruno Deffains (University of Paris II and the University of Liverpool).
CALL FOR PAPERS
Those interested in presenting a paper at the 34th Annual Conference of the European Association of Law and Economics (EALE) are invited to submit their paper (at least in its draft form), together with a short abstract.
The submission deadline is May 8, 2017
We encourage the submission of new, creative, and also unorthodox ideas. Policy papers are also highly welcome. Priority in selection will be given to completed papers.
Papers may be on any topic in or related to Law and Economics including:
- Administrative law/regulation
- Antitrust/Competition law and economics
- Bankruptcy; Secured Credit; Creditorʹs Rights
- Civil and Criminal Procedure; Litigation; ADR, Crime
- Commercial Law; Contracts
- Corporate Governance; Law and Finance; Theory of the Firm; Nonprofit Organizations/ Corporate Law; Securities
- Courts; Evidence; Juries; Judges; Judicial Decision‐making
- Employment & Labor Law and Economics; Family Law; Discrimination/Immigration
- Health Law; Health Insurance; Medical Malpractice
- Intellectual Property
- International Law (public and private); International Trade; Law & Development
- Political Economy; Public Choice; Public Law; Constitutional Law and Economics
- Property Law and Economics
- Environmental Law and Economics
- Taxation; Public Finance; Transfer Programs; Tax compliance
- Torts; Products Liability; Liability Insurance
- Experimental/Behavioural Law and Economics
- History of L&E /Philosophy / Methodology of Law & Economics
The conference fee is £140 for Ph. D. students and £280 for other participants (including EALE membership fee).
- Paper submission deadline: May 8, 2017
- Communication of acceptance: June 15, 2017
- Final papers due by: August 10, 2017
- Registration by: August 10, 2017
For additional registration information and updates, please see the website:
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com