The main aim of this workshop is to bring together central bankers, academics, market practitioners and policymakers from the SEE region and around the world to present and discuss, latest empirical research in economics and finance.
- Central banks digital currencies, financial revolution risks and opportunities;
- Environment concerns, modeling and macro financing developments.
- Covid-19: short and long term effects, central banks challenges and policies.
- Big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence for central bank policies.
- Evolution of monetary and financial stability as useful tools for in times of shock.
- Financial education and risk, implications for financial institution and regulations.
- Household financial vulnerabilities and reslience during and after pandemic crisis.
Authors interested in presenting their research, are welcome to submit, extended abstracs (300-500 words including the title, keywords, JEL classification, author' names and affiliation) or, preferably, full drafts of papers and a short bio, to BoAresearchworkshop@bankofalbania.org.
The submission deadline is 29 October 2021. In your submission, please tell us whether you would like also to act as a discussant of another paper presentes in the workshop. Submitted papers will be reviewed by a Selection Commitee, which will notify the authors of accepted papers by 19 November 2021. Final Papers and the PowerPoint Presentations should be sent no later than November 29, 2021 to BoAresearchworkshop@bankofalbania.org.
Please note that there is no fee for participation. The Bank of Albania will organizes this event online through Webex system.
Sheshi Skenderbej, Nr. 1, Tirana
355 Tirana , Albania