CEPS © 2020
- The impact of EU price rulesInterchange fee regulation in retail payments
- Artificial Intelligence and CybersecurityTask Force Evaluation of the HLEG Trustworthy AI Assessment List (Pilot Version)
- Unconventional monetary policy and inflation expectations in the Euro area
- When mobility is not a choiceProblematising asylum seekers’ secondary movements and their criminalisation in the EU
- What is the EU’s role in implementation of the Global Compact for Migration?
09:00 - 18:00 / 15 June 202009:00 - 18:00 / 16 June 2020
The workshop will take place from 15-16 June 2020. The venue for the two-day event will be TownHall Europe.
The Workshop on the Economics of Information Security (WEIS) is the leading forum for interdisciplinary scholarship on information security and privacy, combining expertise from the fields of economics, social science, business, law, policy, and computer science. Prior workshops have explored the role of incentives between attackers and defenders of information systems, identified market failures surrounding Internet security, quantified risks of personal data disclosure, and assessed investments in cyber-defense. The 2020 workshop will build on past efforts using empirical and analytic tools not only to understand threats but also to strengthen security and privacy through novel evaluations of available solutions.
Economists, computer scientists, legal scholars, business school researchers, security and privacy specialists, as well as industry experts, are encouraged to submit their research and participate by attending the workshop. Submitted manuscripts should represent significant and novel research contributions.
The call for papers is open until 28February 2020 (by 8 pm EST).
For submission details, author guidance and other practical information, please reach the WEIS 2020 website.
Notification of acceptance: 24 April 2020
Final papers due (revisions): 29 May 2020
Workshop dates: 15-16 June 2020
or Nicolas Christin email: firstname.lastname@example.org.WorkshopEvent AddressDay 2 - Tuesday Organiser
CEPS © 2020Contact CEPS
Place du Congrès 1, 1000 Brussels