20th RSEP International Economics, Finance & Business Conference
Proceedings of RSEP Conferences have been included in the Web of Science™ Core Collection, Conference Proceedings Citation Index, Thomson Reuters/Clarivate Analytics.
RSEP invites the Business, Economics & Finance included thematic studies and presentations to the “20th RSEP International Economics, Finance & Business Conference-Online” which will be held on 17-18 February 2021 in Vienna.
The participants can prepare their submissions under the titles below:
Accounting, Behavioral Finance, Corporate Finance/Governance, Econometrics, Economics of Innovation, Education/Education Economics, Environmental Economics, Emerging Economies, Energy Studies, Entrepreneurship, Financial Economics, Gender Economics, Health Economics, Human Resources, Industrial Organization, International Economics and Trade, International Finance. Investment, Islamic Economics/Finance, Knowledge Economics, Labor Economics, Growth & Development, Macroeconomics, Management, Microeconomics, Marketing, Monetary Economics, Political Economy, Public Economics, Regional Studies, Risk Management, Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME), Tax Policies, Tourism/Tourism Economics.
Dr. Patrycja Jaworska - University of Warsaw, Poland
Dr. Konrad Gunesch- American University in Emirates, UAE
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, conference will be done only online via zoom.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: February 11th, 2021.
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: February 12th, 2021.
- Deadline of Early Registration: January 11th, 2021.
- Deadline of registration: February 12th, 2021.
"Each registered participant will be received 1 free participation right for any upcoming RSEP conference in 2022"
* E-Conference proceedings will be published 1 month after the event. Proceedings of RSEP Conferences have been included in the Web of Science™ Core Collection, Conference Proceedings Citation Index, Thomson Reuters/Clarivate Analytics.
* INOMICS Handbook 2020 - Top Conference Organizers Gold Prize: "13th RSEP International Conference on Business, Economics & Finance, Istanbul - Review of Socio-Economic Perspectives (RSEP)"
FOR SUBMISSION, PLEASE VISIT: