On April 19, 2021, the Centre for the Study of Living Standards and The Productivity Institute released a call for papers for a symposium or theme issue on the topic "Productivity and Well-being: Measurement and Linkages" to be published in the Spring 2022 issue of the International Productivity Monitor.
The Centre for the Study of Living Standards (Canada) and The Productivity Institute (United Kingdom) are inviting proposals for papers on Productivity and Well-Being – Measurement and Explanations. Accepted papers, which should represent new and original work, will be published in a theme issue of the International Productivity Monitor, which is the joint flagship publication of both organizations in the Spring of 2022. An authors’ workshop with first drafts of the paper will be held in November 2021.
Timeline and process
• Paper proposals (max 3 pages) by June 15th
• Editorial decision on acceptance of proposals by July 1st
• First draft of papers by October 31st
• Virtual authors workshop on November 16th and 17th 2021 (total 6-8 hours)
• Submit papers to International Productivity Monitor by January 15th 2022
• Review reports in by mid-March 2022 • Final version by April 30th 2022
• Publication June 2022
170 Laurier Ave W #604, Ottawa, ON
K1P 5V5 Ottawa , Canada