EEA-ESEM 2021 will take place on the Social Science campus of The University of Copenhagen. This campus is located in the city centre in historical buildings, between the Botanical Garden and the Copenhagen Lakes.
The Economics Department stands for research at a high international level, research-based teaching and a contribution to the international and Danish debate on economic policy. The University of Copenhagen has an international, diverse environment based on values such as democracy, openness and equal opportunities.
We welcome participants to Copenhagen, the buzzing capital of Denmark, known for its mix of royal history, modern Scandinavian design and architecture, and its culture of sustainable living. Copenhagen is home to the recent boom in New Nordic cuisine, and its constantly evolving food and restaurant scene caters to all budgets and tastes. You can experience this green capital in many ways: swim in the clean waters of the harbour baths, stay in a sustainable hotel, eat organic street food, explore the city on an electric city bike… and much more.
December 15: Submission opens.
February 15, 2021: Submission Closes
April 18, 2021: Notification of submission results
May 16, 2021: Registration deadline for presenting authors
- Schumpeter: Thomas Piketty (Paris School of Economics)
- Marshall: Rohini Pande (Yale University)
- Presidential Address: Silvana Tenreyro (London School of Economics)
- Fischer-Schultz: Kate Ho (Princeton University)
- JJ Laffont: Gianluca Violante (Princeton University)
- Presidential Address: Penny Goldberg (Yale University)