Narodowy Bank Polski (NBP) in cooperation with the Bank of Lithuania and the Central Bank Research Association’s Inflation: Drivers & Dynamics Program (CEBRA IDD) is organising a conference to discuss current issues in the area of monetary economics.
The event will be held on 22-23 September 2022 in Warsaw.
The topics to be covered during the conference include, but are not limited to:
• Macroeconomic implications of new monetary policy strategies
• Monetary policy in models with heterogeneous agents
• Implications of structural changes for monetary policy
• Monetary policy and bounded rationality of economic agents
• Distributional effects of conventional and unconventional monetary policy
• International spillovers of monetary policy
• Monetary-fiscal interactions
• Exchange rate regimes and economic adjustment
• Inflation in the post-pandemic world
• Platformification of finance
Alberto Cavallo (Harvard Business School)
Ricardo Reis (London School of Economics and Political Science)
Papers submission deadline: 3 May 2022 (6 p.m. GMT)
Contributors will be notified by: 15 May 2022
Registration open: 15 May 2022
Registration deadline: 1 June 2022
Accommodation expenses will be covered only for participants in the programme and
the financial support is in accordance with NBP travel expenses guidelines.
How to apply:
We invite authors to submit papers in pdf format to email@example.com.