The purpose of the conference is to establish a forum for the access to the latest theoretical and empirical knowledge on both contemporary economics and management. The conference is intended to gather researchers, scientists, and students from all over the world, offering them an opportunity to exchange experiences, new ideas, and the results of research on various aspects of economics and management (incl. administering and governance), and discuss the real problems as well as solutions they encounter.
It also serves to facilitate communication between the researchers and practitioners working in various areas of science but having a common goal of improving economics, management, trade, and finances. This year's subheading of the conference places particular emphasis on sustainable development and prosperity.
The best of the papers presented at the conference will be published as scientific articles in prestigious international journals with an Impact Factor:
1. Defence and Peace Economics, Impact Factor (2016): 1.068; 5-Year IF: 1,069
2. Ekonomska Istrazivanja – Economic Research, Impact Factor (2016): 0.742; 5-Year IF: 0.559
3. European Journal of Political Economy, Impact Factor (2016): 1.098; 5-Year IF: 1.466
4. International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Impact Factor (2016): 1.312; 5-Year IF: 1.935
5. International Review of Economics and Finance, Impact Factor (2016): 1.261; 5-Year IF: 1.363
6. Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting, Impact Factor (2016): 0.238; 5-Year IF: 0.232
7.Technological and Economic Development of Economy, Impact Factor (2016): 2.628; 5-Year IF: 2.706
Some of papers will be published in international journals that do not have an Impact Factor:
1. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Oeconomia,
2. Contemporary Economics,
3. Holistica Journal of Business and Public Administration,
4. International Review of Accounting, Banking and Finance (IRABF),
5. Management and Production Engineering Review (MPER).
Organizers are expecting only for extended abstracts (up to 500 words). The abstract submission deadline is October 15, 2017. The registration (and payment) should be completed no later than October 15, 2017.
ul. Nowoursynowska 166
Warsaw , Poland