Partially Online (some attendance required)
Southern Federal University invites you to take part in the international conference "Innovative Trends in International Business and Sustainable Management" ITIBSM-2021 dedicated to the discussion of modern innovative trends in multidimensional scientific research and practice-oriented in the areas of international business development and sustainable management.
The ITIBSM-2021 conference is a platform for the exchange of ideas and experience, the start of new cooperation and lasting partnerships.
Working languages of the conference: Russian and English.
MAIN DIRECTIONIONS OF THE CONFERENCE (SECTIONS)
1. Contemporary trends in international management and business: challenges and opportunities.
2. The imperatives of smart and sustainable management in the digital environment.
3. Human capital as the main factor of an innovative economy: new managerial landmarks.
4. Sustainability and innovation management.
5. Global environmental change and nature saving management of sustainable development.
The forms of participation in the Conference: present the result of the research studies in in-person, virtual (online), or in absentia.
To take part in the Conference you have to register till September 01, 2021 or send an application to the E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with reference in letter’s topic the section and speaker’s full name.
Participating at the conference is free of charge.
As a result of the Conference, scientific papers in English will be published in a scientific periodical with subsequent indexing in Web of Science and/or Scopus.
Original, completed research articles written in English, with a volume of 15–20 thousand symbols, are allowed to be published based on the Conference results, the originality of the text should be more than 80%. The fee for publication of a paper is 25,000 rubles (or equivalent in other currencies) and includes: fee for processing and preparation of the manuscript for publication, scientific and technical analysis of the article, internal reviewing, preparation of recommendations, support for copywriting and proofreading of authors. The template of a research paper and all technical requirements will be sent after confirmation of participation in the Conference.
The number of papers from one author is no more than 3, the number of co-authors in one paper is no more than 5. Payment is made only after passing the review and receiving a message by the author about the readiness of the manuscript for publication.
1. Abstract submission / registration to the conference – September 1, 2021.
2. Confirmation of participation in the conference – September 20, 2021.
3. Submission of a scientific paper for publication (if any) – November 15, 2021.
4. Holding the Conference – November 18-20, 2021.
5. Publication of papers of the Conference – 2022.
More detailed information about the Conference can be found on the official website https://management.sfedu.ru/itibsm-2021-eng