SSBRN promotes contextual discussion in business and behavioral studies using interdisciplinary approach. It presents discussion across perspectives to stimulate theory development. This conference is expected to produce or develop new approach, theories, and findings that can be used to support future academic research. We expect to promotes papers about human behavioral issues in business organization using interdisciplinary perspectives. This issue is devoted to unique topics in the domain of business and behavioral. We are waiting the contributions from scholars around the world to discuss to the benefit of stakeholders.
CALL FOR PAPERS
CALL FOR CO-HOST
CALL FOR REVIEWERS
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Business and finance in emerging markets
- Business ethics in the global environment
- International capital markets
- Behavioral aspect in business environment
- International finance and accounting
- Minority interests studies
- Competition in a global economy
- Decision making studies in business
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Earnings management and business fraud
- The impact of technology to human behavior and business environment
All presented articles will be published in our affiliated journals after additional review process. Final acceptance is subject to further editorial review. There is no publication fee for our affiliated journals.
- International Journal of Business & Globalisation (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc).
- Holistica Journal of Business & Public Administration (Indexed in DOAJ, Ebsco, Proquest, etc).
- Journal of Business & Finance in Emerging Markets (Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref).
- Review of Behavioral Aspect in Organizations & Society(Indexed in Google Scholar and Cross Ref).
- International Journal of Society System Sciences (Indexed in Academic OneFile, Info Trac, Inspec, etc).
- International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economics (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
- International Journal of Revenue Management (Indexed by Scopus, Academic OneFile, etc)
You can learn more about Singapore by following this link.
- Measuring the cost of living worldwide
- The Ten Most Modern Cities in the World
- The 25 Most High-tech Cities in the World
- The 10 Most Visited Cities around the World
- The 30 Most Tourist-Friendly Cities in the World
- The Most Welcoming Cities
SSBRN recommends all participants to visit this links for more information about VISA requirement in Singapore.
- List of countries requiring VISA to enters Singapore.
- Information for travelers from Immigration & Checkpoints authority.
All presenters and participants will receive lunch and coffee break, proceedings (USB drive), certificate, and official receipt from SSBRN.
Shaw Foundation Alumni House, National University of Singapore
Singapore , Singapore