We are honored to invite you to “International Congress of Islamic Economy, Finance and Ethics (ISEFE)” which will be held on December 7-8, 2019 at Hilton Kozyatağı Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey. Our congress enables researchers and practitioners from many universities around the globe to present, share and discuss new ideas and current topics.
The best papers will have the opportunity to be published in Scopus and ESCI indexed ISRA International Journal of Islamic Finance after a reviewing process:
The most popular Islamic economists as keynote speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Obiyathulla Ismath Bacha, INCEIF
- Prof. Dr. Volker Nienhaus, Nürnberg University
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Saad Azmat, LUMS
- Mr. Ijlal Ahmed Alvi, International Islamic Financial Market
Abstract Book and Proceeding Book with ISBN
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 25 November, 2019
- Full Text Submission Deadline: 20 December, 2019
- Registration Deadline: 7 December, 2019
Please find our full brochure online here. For further information, please click on the ‘More Information’ link below.