Location of Conference
CALL FOR PAPERS
We would like to invite you to submit a paper to the workshop
THE ECONOMICS OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
The workshop will take place on June 23-24, 2017 at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
The workshop aims at including papers on the creation, evaluation, organization and dissemination of scientific research. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Organizational structure of science, including funding organizations and editorial boards
• Knowledge creation and dissemination
• The role of connections in job search, job moving, promotions and performance
• Co-authorship networks
• Gender differences in scientific research
before March 31.
March 31, 2017 – Deadline for submissions
April 7, 2017 – Notification of acceptance
April 28, 2017 – Preliminary program
June 23-24, 2017 – Workshop
There is no registration fee and travel expenses of presenters will be reimbursed
· Lorenzo Ductor (Middlesex University London)
· Bauke Visser (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
The workshop is made possible thanks to funding by the Erasmus School of Economics and the Tinbergen institute.