The University of Valencia is one of the oldest universities in Spain and was established in 1499. There are currently three campuses that teach courses in Spanish, Valencian, and English languages. The university's research institutes are formulated as multidisciplinary academic structures that are known all over the globe. A broad range of degrees are offered in most every academic field, however Engineering, Health Sciences, Social Science, and the Humanities are among the most prestigious and well known. The University of Valencia also offers several intensive international programs for undergraduates, graduates, and PhD students.
- Facultad de Economía, Universitat de València
- School of Engineering, Universidad de Valencia
- Department of Computer Science, University of Valencia
- Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering with speciality in Biomedical engineering, University of Valencia
- Electronics Engineering with speciality in Biomedical engineering, University of Valencia
+34 963 86 41 00
Av. Blasco Ibáñez, 13