ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY OF ST.GALLEN
- Founded in 1898
- Business, Law, Economics, and International Affairs
- 8.500 students (25% international), 700 doctoral students, 80 professors
- more than 180 partner universities worldwide
TOP GLOBAL RANKINGS OF UNIVERSITY OF ST. GALLEN
Today, rankings are available for all spheres of activity at the University of St. Gallen: teaching, research and further education. The rankings refer to individual courses of study, disciplines, programme types or the University as a whole.
Many rankings place us among the leading business universities in Europe.
- Financial Times Ranking, Masters in Management: 1st place among the best business universities worldwide with the Master in Strategy and International Management (SIM-HSG)
- Financial Times Ranking, Masters in Finance: 8th place among the best business universities worldwide with the Master in Banking and Finance
- Financial Times Ranking, Top European business school: 4th place among business schools in Europe
- CHE Ranking: Top group for business administration, economics, international relations and law in German-speaking Europe
- Handelsblatt: Top group in business administration and economics research in Europe
We received EQUIS and AACSB accreditation for our holistic education at the highest academic level, making us the first German-language university in Europe to have received both leading international seals of quality.
Please see further information about HSG Facts and Figures or HSG Research below:
- Master's Program
- Posted 2 weeks ago
Master's programme in Quantitative Economics and Finance (MiQE/F)Starts 31 Aug at University of St.Gallen in Sankt Gallen, Switzerland41426 40 University of St.Gallen
- Master's Program
- Posted 7 months ago
Master's programme in EconomicsStarts 31 Aug at University of St.Gallen in Sankt Gallen, Switzerland41426 40 University of St.Gallen
+41 (0)71 224 21 11
Sankt Gallen, CH