JOB OBJECTIVE: Provide support to Strategic Marketing, Product Management and Commercialization Marketing for product launch and commercialization including product services and processes. Manage assigned projects and tasks and establish and maintain lines of communication to facilitate successful implementation of marketing activities and programs.
1. Responsible for customer communication process for product or service programs managed through the Strategic Business Unit Marketing department. (Voice of Customer Samples, Early Access Samples, Custom Assay Services.)
2. Respond to product or service inquiries from customers or branch personnel, working with internal team members to gather information needed for response. Provide customer quotes and other product-related responses back to customers or branch personnel in a timely manner. Responsible for maintaining database of requests, quotes, and responses.
3. Manage customer notification process for materials or services implemented through the Strategic Business Unit programs. Send shipping information, data reports or other information packages to the customer or Branch.
4. Provide support in managing alpha/beta test program. Responsible for following-up with customers to gather feedback, summarizing responses and distributing feedback to product teams for input into new product requirements.
5. Gather market information from external (customers) and internal (Sales, Technical Services, Market Research) channels, summarize and communicate to marketing and product management to help form customer-focused requirements during the Product Conceptualization and New Product Realization processes, and to provide input on new product ideas.
6. Ability to be a continuous learner in understanding new products and technologies and ability to support Strategic Business Unit processes.
7. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. May provide administrative support and input on New Product Realization projects.
2. May support Commercialization efforts on New Products or Services.
3. May provide support to the production of tactical marketing collateral and execution of Marketing Plans in support of new product launches and promotions.
4. May provide support for trade show and meeting planning.
1. Associate or Bachelor’s degree in cell biology with basic understanding of molecular biology or elated area.
2. Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey both technical and marketing information.
3. Demonstrated ability to work on detailed projects and assignments and to follow through. Highly organized and detail oriented.
4. Team player with good interpersonal skills.
5. Motivated self-starter with strong bias for action; result-orientation.
6. Effectively and efficiently prioritizes multiple projects based on an awareness of business and project goals.
1. Previous life science industry experience in Customer Support, Product/Marketing Management, Technical Services, or Applications Support is helpful.
1. Ability to use telephone equipment.
2. Ability to use computer equipment and basic software (preparing documents, email, scheduling).
3. Ability to travel.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Madison , United States